kitchen rugs Valentine's Day non-slip porch pad Brand new restaurant home /hemophagous346692.html,home,$24,kitchen,Home Kitchen , Home DÃ©cor Products,rugs,pad,Day,Valentine's,non-slip,restaurantedelpuerto.com.br,restaurant,porch kitchen rugs Valentine's Day non-slip porch pad Brand new restaurant home $24 kitchen rugs Valentine's Day non-slip restaurant pad home porch Home Kitchen Home DÃ©cor Products $24 kitchen rugs Valentine's Day non-slip restaurant pad home porch Home Kitchen Home DÃ©cor Products /hemophagous346692.html,home,$24,kitchen,Home Kitchen , Home DÃ©cor Products,rugs,pad,Day,Valentine's,non-slip,restaurantedelpuerto.com.br,restaurant,porch
3. Scope of application: corridor; entrance; door; living room; lobby; kitchen; bedroom;
(1) The fabric feels soft, comfortable, flexible and anti-static.
(2) Easy to clean, can be washed directly by washing machine or hand, does not fall off, does not fade.
(3) No odor, no harmful substances.
(4) Wear-resisting, durable, corrosion-resistant, washable, dust-proof, never fade.
Polyester surface, sponge interlayer
Non-slip granules on the bottom of the non-woven fabric, good anti-slip effect, wear-resistant, breathable, and do not hurt the floor
Double-sided stitching, durable and not easy to take off the line, use longer.
(1) Due to packaging problems, the carpet may have some creases, as long as gravity is used on the carpet for 1-2 days.
Can make the crease disappear or use the crease for a while to disappear automatically
(2) Due to different display settings, the actual product may have a little color difference, subject to the actual object received, thank you for your understanding!
(3) Please allow 2-5 cm error in the size of the product, thank you for your understanding!
Join our email community to find out how you're helping families.
Join us to honor the more than 1 million families with a baby in the NICU that we’ve supported over the past 20 years.Learn more
After losing his twin sister, Gabriel was born at 28 weeks. His dad, a filmmaker, documented his life of overcoming obstacles to share their story of preterm birth and bring hope to other families.Read More
Pregnancy can be challenging at any time. Now imagine giving birth months too soon during the COVID-19 pandemic. On March 24, Alicia was diagnosed with coronavirus while pregnant.Read More
Dani’s journey to motherhood wasn’t picture perfect. In 2010 she experienced her first devastating miscarriage, but she was able to try again.Read More
A gift of stock supports vital advocacy, research, programs and education while offering two tax benefits to you.Donate now
BabyLiveAdvice lets you tap into a virtual network of nurses, midwives, lactation consultants, nutritionists and health professionals for support when you need it most.Get support now